Jenna graduated in 2007 with a BSBA in Management. After graduation, she pursued her dreams, leaving the Northeast to live and work in Charlotte, NC. There she worked for GMR Marketing with Lowe’s Home Improvement for over four years. During her time with GMR and Lowe’s, Jenna gained experience with consumer and digital marketing, primarily working on Lowe’s Commercial Marketing and their NASCAR partnership with Hendrick Motorsports’ #48 Lowe’s Racing team. After relishing in many back to back championships, Jenna decided to take everything she learned along the way back up to Boston where she could continue her career in digital and social media marketing. She joined leading digital agency Digitas in August of 2011 and has continued her work with multiple Fortune 50 clients. Outside of day-to-day clients, Jenna works on two special projects at Digitas including TEDxBoston.
What she loves about Digitas:
- The people – they are smart, inquisitive, and tireless leaders in the digital space. I am inspired every day!
- The clients – our clients are bright and hard-working teams. They form great partnerships with our people across the globe to help us deliver the best creative digital solutions for their brands and it is amazing to see their products and services come to life.
- The office – big, beautiful windows looking out onto the Boston skyline and open spaces throughout to work and dream of big ideas. And bagel Fridays!
In her free time, Jenna enjoys volunteering with the Big Sister Association of Boston and the local Bucknell Alumni Club – she is also looking forward to leading her five-year class reunion at Bucknell in June!
- Day in the Life: Scott Sechler ’11 Learning Delivery Specialist at UBS in London, UK
- Day in the Life: Amanda P. Sidman ’08 writer, reporter, and editor for New York Daily News
- Day in the Life: Mackenzie Horan ’11: Lifestyle Blogger & Online Boutique Owner
- Day in the Life: Laura Coleman ’09 International Admissions at Valparaiso
- Day in the Life: Caitlyn Oster ’11 Analyst at Citigroup
- Day in the Life: Erin Fleischer ’07 Founder and Psychotherapist at Thrive Counseling
- Day in the Life: Casey Hubert ’10, Interactive Recruiter for Digitalent, Inc.
- Day in the Life: Mary Brown ’10, Merchandising Associate for Quidsi Inc.