If you missed Scott on April 17th you can read his Twitter take-over on storify.
Not sure what a “Learning Delivery Specialist” does? Me either! That’s why Scott is going to be taking over @BisonINCareers on April 17th and telling us all about what he does as the Learning Delivery Specialist at UBS in London!
I graduated nearly a full year ago in May of 2011. Having never had the chance to go abroad, I decided to go exploring as a graduate and entered the Mountbatten Student Exchange Programme. This program is a year-long work and study experience where students from the US and India travel for a year to London. In this program I’ve been placed with UBS as a Learning Delivery Specialist. In this position I’m supporting corporate trainers as they teach UBS employees on anything from trading derivatives to marketing products to clients. My experiences as an Education minor and a student worker at the Career Development Center, sprinkled with some business knowledge from my Management major, have all been extremely helpful in my current position.
London is a huge change from the streets of Lewisburg, but I’ve been enjoying the fast paced chance to meet new people and experience life in a different country. My program lasts until mid-August, at which point I’ll be returning to America to hopefully expand in my current field. Cheers!
- Day in the Life: Amanda P. Sidman ’08 writer, reporter, and editor for New York Daily News
- Day in the Life: Mackenzie Horan ’11: Lifestyle Blogger & Online Boutique Owner
- Day in the Life: Laura Coleman ’09 International Admissions at Valparaiso
- Day in the Life: Caitlyn Oster ’11 Analyst at Citigroup
- Day in the Life: Erin Fleischer ’07 Founder and Psychotherapist at Thrive Counseling
- Day in the Life: Casey Hubert ’10, Interactive Recruiter for Digitalent, Inc.
- Day in the Life: Mary Brown ’10, Merchandising Associate for Quidsi Inc.