You don’t know this but Amanda Sidman manages Your Eats…the section, that is, for the New York Daily News.
Amanda P. Sidman is a writer, reporter, and editor in New York City. She currently runs the “Your Eats” section at the New York Daily News, which covers the chefs, restaurants, and people behind the food trends that shape the culinary industry of New York. In addition to Eats, Amanda has spearheaded The News’ Fashion Week coverage for the past six seasons, and written several lifestyle pieces for the paper’s “Your New York” section. Prior to working on the Features side of The News, Amanda was a Senior Columnist at “Gatecrasher,” the paper’s celebrity gossip column.
Amanda has appeared on The Joy Behar Show, Pix 11, A&E as a Daily News correspondent. She is a graduate of Bucknell University (Class of 2008), where she majored in English with a concentration in Creative Writing. Go Bison.
You can catch up with all of our “Day in the Life” participants, including Amanda, on storify!
- Day in the Life: Mackenzie Horan ’11: Lifestyle Blogger & Online Boutique Owner
- Day in the Life: Laura Coleman ’09 International Admissions at Valparaiso
- Day in the Life: Caitlyn Oster ’11 Analyst at Citigroup
- Day in the Life: Erin Fleischer ’07 Founder and Psychotherapist at Thrive Counseling
- Day in the Life: Casey Hubert ’10, Interactive Recruiter for Digitalent, Inc.
- Day in the Life: Mary Brown ’10, Merchandising Associate for Quidsi Inc.