First Year Externship Orientation sessions are starting up. This is for first years to learn about the Externship program and hopefully pique your interest in participating in the program during winter break of 2011-2012 when you will be SOPHOMORES! The session will provide an overview of the program, application requirements and steps on how to use the BRIDGE (very very useful!).
Session below all will be in the ELC Gallery Theatre
- Monday, April 11 at 5pm
- Thursday, April 14 at Noon
- Wednesday April 20 at 5pm
- Tuesday, April 26 at Noon
In the meantime check out some Externship Spotlights
- Clare Brogan: Education; Rutgers Preparatory School
- Jennifer Langione: Technology; Sense Networks
- Kristen Allen: Healthcare; Northeastern Eye Institute
- Megan Doyle: Education; Selinsgrove School District
- Lisa Treidel: Education/Psychology: Jericho Public School District
- Stefan Ivanovski: Finance; Allianz Global Investors
Attendance at one session is required for participation in the program.
Additional sessions will be offered in the Fall of 2011.