Summer 2018 Capitol Hill program interns will share their experiences in congressional offices in DC and in District offices and tips on the application process.
Thursday, September 27, 2018
12 – pm, Lunch served – RSVP on the Bridge
ELC Arches Lounge (304)
- Laura Bart ’19 (majors: environmental studies, political science)
Representative Sean Maloney (D-NY-18)
- Lisa Bernstein ’19 (major: sociology)
Senator Bob Casey (D-PA)
- Caroline Guthrie ’20 (majors: political science, Spanish)
Representative Paul Tonko (D-NY-20)
- Landers Mayer ’19 (majors: English – literary studies, women’s & gender studies)
Representative Grace Napolitano (D-CA-32)
- Calder McNeil ’20 (major: sociology)
McAllister & Quinn
The Capitol Hill Internship Program is a funding resource for students interested in interning on Capitol Hill or a district office for the Summer 2019. The funding is $300/week up to $3,000 for the summer. Seven (7) students are selected for the program and the application process is competitive. The deadline to apply is Monday, Dec 3, 2018.