Join us for a great panel discussion about leadership in the workplace from women representing different industries and with varied background with opening remarks by Provost Barbara Altmann
Friday, March 2 | 11:45 – 1:30 pm | ELC Walls Lounge
Free lunch – RSVP on the Bridge
Panelist will provide their definition of leadership, how leadership skills are developed, and key factors contributing to a leader’s growth. The audience will hear significant insights into the roles the panelist play in their organization and the impact of those roles on their firms and the financial services industry overall. Amy Badal, Dean of Students will moderator this panel discussion.
- Lisa Domanowski ’00, Program Director, Moog Inc
- Hillary Mandel P’20 SVP at IMG
- Hillary Marotta ‘01, Grantwriting and Program Management, This Is My Brave
- Bridgette Mayer-Johnson ’96, Art Gallery Dealer and Entrepreneur
- Diane Vazza P’20, Managing Director, Global Head of Fixed Income S&P Global
Join some of the panelist on Thursday March 1st for a chance for small group networking during topical coffee talk sessions.