Women In Leadership Coffee Talks
March 1 | 2 – 3:30 pm | Locations vary
RSVP for these events on the Bridge
- Bridgette Mayer-Johnson ’96, Art Gallery Dealer and Entrepreneur: ELC Arches Lounge
- Attention ALL artists, join Bridgette as she shares her experiences and career path from Bucknell to owning her own gallery. Do you like art? Are you currently studying art? Do you want to learn how to incorporate art in your life and/or your profession? Do you ever wonder how not to end up as a “starving artist”? Bridgette will discuss the “secret sauce” that makes people buy art online and why she uses this “one simple trick” to successfully sell on Instagram and other social media.
- Lisa Domanowski ’00, Program Director, Moog Inc: Dana 227
- Future engineers, come and meet Lisa Domanowski ’00 to discuss how to stand out as a leader in an organization as a newly minted engineer. This includes building relationships within your sphere of influence, learning to lead without authority, and developing credibility. Additionally, Lisa will discuss the importance of mentoring, and how a successful mentoring partnership can benefit both parties.
- Diane Vazza P’20, Managing Director, Global Head of Fixed Income S&P Global: ELC 217
- Learn from one of the Top 50 Women in Global Fixed Income and Credit, about the markets and a career in Capital Markets. Her analyses, forecasts and research on global credit markets have earned her an international audience. She will speak on her career path and experience in a rating agency, regulatory, trading, credit, risk management, and banking.
- Hillary Mandel P’20 SVP at IMG: ELC Arches Lounge
- Interested in the media business and its ever changing landscape? Join Hillary Mandel P’20 to learn more. As SVP, Head of Media North America for IMG Hillary Mandel P’20 oversees sports property rights and programming deals for IMG’s portfolio of over 200 rights holders and 35,000 hours of content per year. IMG is a global leader in sports, events, media and fashion, operating in more than 30 countries.