The Freeman College of Managing Center for Experiential Learning will be hosting Wall Street Prep’s Financial Modeling seminar at ON-CAMPUS the weekend of November 6th. This intensive 2-day seminar series is led by former investment bankers with applied expertise in financial modeling methodologies and bridges the gap between academics and the real world to equip students with the hands-on practical financial skills that they will need to excel during the recruiting process and on the job.
Sign up and full details:
Financial & Valuation Modeling Seminar at Bucknell University – November 6-7, 2021
Limited spots are available.
Attention to all students pursuing investment banking, private equity, portfolio management, business, and corporate development, capital markets, equity & credit research, and industry corporate finance careers:
The Center for Experiential Learning at Bucknell University will be hosting Wall Street Prep’s Financial Modeling seminar at Bucknell University on the weekend of November 6-7, 2021.
This intensive 2-weekend seminar series is led by former investment bankers with applied expertise in financial modeling methodologies and bridges the gap between academics and the real world to equip students with the hands-on practical financial skills that they will need to excel during the recruiting process and on the job. Full details about this event can be found at: https://www.wallstreetprep.com/seminars_university/bucknell-university-110621/
Day 1 – Saturday, November 6 (9:00 am-5 pm): Financial Statement Modeling in Excel
Day 2 – Sunday, November 7 (9:00 am-5 pm): Introduction to Valuation and Discounted Cash Flow Modeling in Excel
WHAT PREVIOUS WSP SEMINAR PARTICIPANTS ARE SAYING
· 99% of previous WSP seminar participants would recommend our seminar to others
· 81% found our seminar highly relevant to their professional goals
· 76% believe the seminar significantly improved their performance and confidence during the recruiting process
· 79% felt more confident during the technical aspect of finance interviews due to the seminar
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND THIS SEMINAR?
· The seminar enrollment fee represents a 75% educational discount relative to WSP’s corporate training fees
· Strong resume coverage to help you during this challenging recruiting season
· Extensive prep materials to ace technical finance questions during interviews
· Obtain practical financial skillset needed to excel as an Analyst/Associate on the job
HOW TO REGISTER
Complete this two-step process:
1. Register online at https://www.wallstreetprep.com/seminars_university/bucknell-university-110621/
2. Complete this Google Form: https://forms.gle/JxmMduZ8Afmfh6VS7
COST PER STUDENT
$50 per student
Financial Aid is available by contacting Assistant Dean Missy Gutkowski at email@example.com
QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS?
Feel free to contact Missy Gutkowski, Assistant Dean for Experiential Learning Center for Experiential Learning, Bucknell University Freeman College of Management
We anticipate this to fill up quickly, so we encourage you to sign up! If you do register, it is expected that you will be attending both sessions.