Here’s what’s happening in the career center this week.
Tuesday, May 26
- Mapping your Career: Perspectives from the Pros Nonprofit Panel: 5 – 6 pm, EDT, Register here
- Finance Fireside Chat: Virtual Prep for Recruitment and Summer Internships: 5:30 – 6:30 pm, EDT, Register on the Bridge
Wednesday, May 27
- Employer Session: “What’s it like to be a part of SEI’s Global Marketing Team?”: 12 – 1 pm, EDT, Register on the Bridge
- Mapping your Career: Perspectives from the Pros Law Panel: 5 – 6 pm, EDT, Register here
- Finance Fireside Chat Growth and Career Opportunities in the Private Credit Markets: Capital Dynamics 5:30 – 6:30 pm, EDT, Register on the Bridge (please note date change: originally scheduled for May 28 now May 27)
Thursday, May 28
Remember we are here for you and offering remote career coaching and advising appointments; visit this page to make an appointment.