Here’s what’s happening in the career center this week:
Tuesday, April 14
- Fast Enterprises Tech Interviewing and Company Overview: 12 – 1 pm
- Success Academy Charter Schools Employer Info Session: 4 – 5 pm
- Networking for Everyone: How to Make Connections While Social Distancing: 5 – 6 pm
- LLR Partners Employer Info Session: 6:30 – 8 pm – Learn more about this exclusive Bucknell event on the Bridge!
Wednesday, April 15
- Social Work Grad School Virtual Fair: 11 – 3 pm
- The Investment Banking Technical Interview Teach-In with Stifel: 12 – 1 pm
- LLR Partners Employer Info Session: 5:30 – 7 pm – This session is open to additional schools.
Thursday, April 16
- Finance Fireside Chat with Toby Cozzolino ’19 with Vanguard, Session 1 Topic – Equity: 5:30 – 6:30 pm
Sign up on the Bridge for the Career Events to get the Zoom links for the workshops and/or register under Employer Events for the appropriate links to employer info sessions.
Remember we are here for you and offering remote career coaching and advising appointments; visit this page to make an appointment.