Join us for a day of events on February 3rd spotlighting different careers within Real Estate including the areas of: Construction, Sustainability and Community Revitalization. Several Bucknell Alumni will return to campus to help highlight the depth and breadth of careers and you’ll have the opportunity to see how majors and course of study can lead to a variety of paths.
Check the Bridge to see the full schedule of events and to RSVP where necessary.
February 3rd Schedule
12 – 1 pm: Lunch Breakout Sessions, ELC Center Room
- Interactive Real Estate Case Study with Peter Van Emburgh ’02 – Global Lead, Corporate Real Estate at CBRE
- Career Conversation with Jennifer Vey ’93 – Senior Fellow, The Brookings Institution
- Career Conversation with Anne Cummins ’99 – Chief Operating Officer at Gattuso Development Partners
- Career Conversation with Ben Rees ’14 – Associate, Brookfield Asset Management
12 – 1 pm: Lunch Breakout Session, Gardner Lecture Hall
- Career Conversation with Chris Deschane – General Manager, Michels Corp and Tim Astleford, Project Manager, Michels Corp
1:30 – 4 pm: Career Center 2nd Fl
- One-on-one Sessions with available alumni – information and sign up on the Bridge
4 – 4:45 pm: ELC 2nd Fl
- A Day in the Life: Think Tank / Policy Research Careers with Jennifer Vey ’93: ELC 241 AB
- A Day in the Life of a Real Estate Developer with Anne Cummins ’99 – ELC 241 CD
- Employer Info Session: CBRE with Peter Van Emburgh ’02 – ELC Center Room
- Employer Info session: Michels Corp with Chris Deschane and Tim Astleford – ELC 217
5:30 – 6:45 pm: Dinner and Alumni Panel, ELC Walls Lounge
- Join the Center for Career Advancement (CCA) for this Industry Spotlight on Real Estate dinner and panel discussion where you will get to hear from Bucknell alumni currently working in the real estate and related industries.
- Jennifer Vey ’93 – Senior Fellow, The Brookings Institution
- Anne Cummins ’99 – Chief Operating Officer at Gattuso Development Partners
- Peter Van Emburgh ’02 – Global Lead, Corporate Real Estate at CBRE
- Ben Rees ’14 – Associate, Brookfield Asset Management
And make sure you schedule a one-on-one session with available alumni.
See the Bridge for complete schedule of events.
Co-sponsored by the Bucknell Real Estate Club, Unite & Inspire and Women in Finance