Interested in a career in finance? Then sign up now to secure your spot in this popular program designed to help you get a jump start on your career on Wall Street.
OPEN TO FIRST YEAR & SOPHOMORE STUDENTS
January 26 | 10 – 4 pm | ELC Walls Lounge
RSVP on the Bridge required by Jan 20
Breakfast & Lunch Served; Space limited 30 and spots fill up quickly
As Wall Street has accelerated the summer internship process Finance Specialist offers a full day program to interested first year and sophomore students to prepare you to compete for these highly selective summer jobs.
The program covers these important areas within one day:
- Learn the roles and functions within Investment Banking and other areas of Financial Services
- Ensure your resume promotes your relevant skills and experiences effectively
- Hear advice from former summer interns on career decisions and recruitment experiences
- Discover how the accelerated recruitment application and interview process works
- Build your industry awareness and development of your network of contacts
- Create your unique search strategy and approach to finding a financial services internship.
Learn more about the program and reserve your spot on the Bridge today!
And look for information on our NYC Finance Fair and Field Trip scheduled for March 19th!
To RSVP on the Bridge:
- Log on to the Bridge . It is single-sign-on so you just need to log in with your Bmail credentials (you can also find the Bridge and other great resources through My Career Center on myBucknell)
- In left navigation blue bar, go to Events > Career Programs
- Use keyword or date to search for program
- Select RSVP
- Follow any additional instructions associated with program/event