Thursday, October 3 | 12:00 – 1:00 pm | Olin 268
Pizza and Calzones will be provided.
Hear advice and perspectives from Bucknell alumni who will examine career paths that utilize the mathematics degree while discussing their work and available opportunities. The conversation will include a question and answer period and an opportunity to meet (and network with!) the alumni panelists.
- Allison Gibson ‘13, Consultant, Boston Consulting Group; MBA Graduate 2019, Kellogg School of Management, Northwestern University
- Rachel Guen ‘19, Associate Analyst, Moody’s Investors Service
- Zach Moon, ASA ‘16 Actuarial Advisor, Cigna
- Jin On ’12 Manager Data Science & Provider Analytics, Evariant
- Laura Papili ‘17, Forecasting Analyst at Nielsen
Moderated by Professor Linda Smolka, Mathematics
Sponsored by the Mathematics Department and the Center for Career Advancement.