The annual Employer Expo is September 24th on campus! Who’s excited? We’ve got a ton of stuff going on around the fair so I’ll spare you my witty intros and get right to it.
First, make sure you check which companies are registered (so far) so you know what companies – of the over 95 registered! – you will definitely want to hit and you can do some research on them … to help impress them! Here’s a document with more details on the companies, what they are looking for, and what they will be offering at the fair.
Secondly, make sure you also check the Bridge for updates and more employer sessions.
Pre-Employer Expo Events
- Employer Expo Prep Sessions: Learn what to expect and the most effective ways to connect with employers.
- 9/18, 4pm, ELC Gallery Theatre
- 9/19, Noon, ELC Gallery Theatre
- Resumania: Bring a printed version of your resume for walk-in hour resume reviews and leave with a packet of professional resume paper.
- 9/20, 11:30 -3:30pm, Career Center, 2nd Fl
- 9/23, 11:30 -3:30pm, Career Center, 2nd Fl
- Diversity Dessert: Come hear from employers looking to diversify hiring.
- 9/23, 7 – 8pm, ELC Walls Lounge
- Employer Expo! – Don’t forget to get your free, professional LinkedIn profile photo in the Student Lounge! No sign up necessary but bring you BUID for entry.
- 9/24, 10:30-2:30pm, Gerhard Fieldhouse
- September 23
- Lutron: 12 – 1 pm, Dana 113, Free Pizza!
- September 24 (After Expo)
- ExxonMobil: 5 – 6:30 pm, ACWS 116
- Turner Construction: 6 – 8 pm, ACWS 115
- UBS: 6 – 8 pm, ELC Walls Lounge
- September 25
- Axtria: Noon, ACWS 108
- Deloitte Consulting: 7 – 9 pm, ACWS 108
- September 26
- Allison+Partners Lunch & Learn with Scott Pansky P’21: 12 – 1 pm, ACWS 112
- September 27
- Lockheed Martin with Jack Waters ’79, P’21: 12 -1 pm, ACWS 108
Remember to check the Bridge for updates and more employer sessions.
Need help figuring out what to wear? Check out our boards on Pinterest for ideas and inspiration.