Join the Bucknell Parents Board for lunch under the tent during Family Weekend and get expert advice & tips on the fundamentals of networking & follow up!
Friday, September 27 | Noon
Family Weekend Tent (by football stadium)
Free Lunch, Seating is limited – RSVP on the Bridge
Open to Bucknell Seniors and Juniors – all majors welcome!
Dress: Business Casual
Learn how to network like a pro from industry experts who will share strategies, answer questions and offer tips to help you successfully navigate these important conversations and share why it is so important to promptly follow up.
Our Parent Panel of industry experts features:
- Anne Erni P’20, Chief People Officer, Audible
- Anthony Thompson P’20 Financial Advisor, Principal, AllianceBernstein
- Phil D’Ambrosio P’22, Sr. VP Tax & Treasury, Madison Square Garden Company
- Randy Gee P’19, P’23, Sr. Director, Global Compliance, Visa, Inc.
Moderated by Jill McCune P’20, Founder, Managing Partner, Hansell Tierney Recruiting with opening remarks from Joy Cronin P’18/’21, Group President, North American Wholesale, Ralph Lauren Corporation.
- Why is networking important?
- Finer points of etiquette when reaching out to people
- The need for research and preparation
- Telling your story
- The importance of follow up
Don’t miss this opportunity to meet and make connections with Bucknell Parents from a variety of industries.
Co-hosted by the Center for Career Advancement and the Bucknell Parents Board.