We are excited to announce some changes we’ve been working on over summer.
1. New Name: The Career Development Center is now the The Center for Career Advancement.
2. New Hours:
*Monday & Tuesday: 8:30 – 6:30 pm
*Wednesday – Friday: 8:30 am – 4:30 pm
3. Additional Drop-In Hours (no appointment needed), 1:30 -3:30:
*General Questions: Monday – Friday
*Industry Specific: These are special days that students can come in and discuss quick questions related to specific industries/careers without an appointment.
– Finance: Tuesdays
– Nonprofit/Public Service: Tuesdays
– Pre-Health: Tuesdays and Thursdays
– Pre-Law: Thursdays
All Drop-In Hours are held from 1:30 – 3:30.
4. Upgraded Space: Stop in to check it out in the Botany Building (next to Taylor Hall)
We look forward to continuing to help:
– find externships, internships, and jobs
– learn about careers through on and off-campus programming
– network with alumni and industry leaders – LIKE EMPLOYER EXPO ON SEPT 24
You can still:
– Make an appointment for a one-on-one discussion
– Get feedback and advice on your resume and cover letter
– Have your LinkedIn profile reviewed
– Schedule a mock interview
We look forward to working with all of you!