We saw so many great internship and summer experiences on social media this summer – especially for #NationalInternDay but we want to know more! We saw interns on Good Morning America, AT&T, The Mayor of LA IBM, United Way and more but we’re wondering, where did YOU intern?
Help us, help you share your summer experience (internship, research, job, volunteer). It’s a great way for your experience to be highlighted and seen by the Bucknell audience – you never know what connections may come of it. So…. take the Summer Experience Survey in the Bridge and then email us (email@example.com) and let us know you want to be highlighted on our social media.
Here are some ways we can do that – you can choose one or all of the below, or think of your own!
- Send us photos to share on @BucknellCareer or take it over for a week or a day or a different time frame
- Tag us or use #BucknellCareer in your own photo (just make sure your account is public)
- Share your experience on Twitter – use #BucknellCareer or tag our account @BucknellCareer
- Let us share your experience on Twitter
- Let us share it on Facebook
- Write a blog post for a spotlight, a recap, a series – we are flexible and love student-driven content
The bottom line is that we want to hear all about what did and help you share your summer success story so don’t hesitate to share it with us – or if not with us – at least with your friends. A humble brag never hurt anybody…..