Spend the day (March 27th) with Bucknell Alumni at site visits to Morgan Stanley and Stifel before the evening NYC Finance Networking and Career Fair hosted at JPMorgan.
You will learn about roles in institutional sales and trading, wealth management, and investment banking while making contacts within the firms. A Noon time presentation by Resumemama, Janet Raiffa will inspire you to craft a resume that gets the attention you deserve. This is a not to be missed event!
After the Stifel presentation, you will join other students at the NYC Finance Fair at JPM and return to campus at the end of this program. Signing up for this event includes both the NYC Field Trip and the NYC Finance Networking and Career Fair, the full day and evening programs.
Requirements for participation in both the Field Trip and the Career Fair:
- RSVP to each event (Field Trip and/or Fair) the Bridge
- Upload resume to the Bridge before 3/20
This resume will be downloaded and sent to the firms.
- Send three questions for the panelists to address to Kathe Kennedy (email@example.com) by 3/20
- Attend the mandatory Finance Fair prep sessions on March 22 at 12 pm in ELC Gallery Theatre or March 25 at 4 pm in ELC Center Room
- Complete the travel waiver and submit $20 deposit to be refunded day of trip