We know it’s hard to focus with Spring Break so close you can smell the suntan lotion but stay with us for a few more days.
- Tuesday, March 5
- Lunch & Geisinger Marketing Internship Info Session: 12 – 1 pm, ELC 241
- BPIP Internship Fund Info Session: 7 – 7:30 pm, Coleman 120
- Wednesday, March 6
- Lunch & Learn with Andy Yost ’87, CMO at Gannett/USA TODAY: 12 – 1 pm, ACWS 116
- Psychology Internship and Information Panel [with Tonino’s Pizza!]: 12 – 1 pm, O’Leary 232, this co-sponsored with Psi Chi
- BPIP Internship Fund Info Session: 4 – 4:30 pm, Coleman 221
- “Markets or Banking: Where Will You Launch Your Career?” Part of Preparing for Investment Banking Recruitment Series: 5:30 – 7:30 pm, MacDonald Commons
- DeShuna Spencer “Black Representation”: 7:00 – 8:30 pm, Great Room of Hildreth-Mirza Humanities Center, this event is co-sponsored with the Griot Institute
When you get back from Spring Break look for the 2nd topic in our Preparing for Investment Banking Recruitment Series on March 20th and jump on that sign up for the NYC Finance Field Trip and Career Fair which will be happening on March 27th (space is limited!).