The BPIP Internship Fund is a summer funding resource (stipend $3,000) for students able to secure an unpaid internship in the nonprofit/public service sectors of the economy. The application deadline is Monday, March 25, 2019, and the internship must be secured by the time of the application.
Students interested in the program should attend one of the many information sessions we offer throughout the spring semester.
- Thursday, Feb 7: 4 – 4:30 pm, ELC 217
- Wednesday, Feb 13: 7:00 – 7:30 pm, COLE 120
- Tuesday, Feb 19: 12:00 – 12:30 pm, ELC 217
- Tuesday, March 5: 7:00 – 7:30 pm, COLE 120
- Wednesday, March 6: 4:00 – 4:30 pm, COLE 221
The program is open to first years, sophomores, and juniors who are enrolled as a full time student in the fall following the summer of the internship. Eligible internships must be unpaid and full time (8-12 weeks, 30-40 hours/wk).