Juniors and Seniors are invited to join the Bucknell Parents Board for lunch under the tent during Family Weekend.
Learn how to interview like a pro from industry experts who will share strategies, answer questions and offer tips to help you successfully navigate these important conversations.
- Sharpening your elevator pitch
- Pre-screen interviews: How to make it to the next round
- Telling your story: What image/brand do you present to employers?
- Types of Interviews (skype, phone, behavioral, case, structured, team-based, etc.)
- Closing the conversation successfully
Our Parent Panel of industry experts includes:
- Anne Erni P’20, Chief People Officer, Audible
- Anthony Thompson P’20, Financial Advisor, Principal, AllianceBernstein \
- Hillary Mandel P’20, Head of Media, North America IMG
- Avalyn Quick P’19, Leadership/Talent Development & HR Consultant
- Mark Bishof P’19, CEO, Clarabridge
Moderated by John McDermott P’20/P’22, Division Vice President, Verizon with opening remarks from Joy Cronin P’18/’21, Chief Revenue Officer, The Collected Group.
Don’t miss this opportunity to meet and make connections with Bucknell Parents from a variety of industries. RSVP on the Bridge by Friday 9/17
Please tell us what you’d like to eat for your Lunch Selection
Co-hosted by the Career Development Center and the Bucknell Parents Board.