As Wall Street has accelerated the summer internship process our Financial Services Career Consultant will offer a full day program to interested First Year and Sophomore students to best prepare you to compete for these highly selective summer jobs.
Jump Start Your Career On Wall Street
September 16 | 10 – 4 pm | ROOM CHANGE to ACWS 108
Breakfast & Lunch Served | RSVP on the Bridge required by 9/7
Space limited 30 and registration is on a first-come, first-served basis.
The program covers these important areas within one day:
- Learn the roles and functions within Investment Banking and other areas of Financial Services
- Ensure your resume promotes your relevant skills and experiences effectively
- Hear advice from former summer interns on career decisions and recruitment experiences
- Discover how the accelerated recruitment application and interview process works
- Build your industry awareness and development of your network of contacts
- Create your unique search strategy and approach to finding a financial services internship.
Learn more about the program and reserve your spot on the Bridge today!
To RSVP on the Bridge:
- Log on to the Bridge . It is single-sign-on so you just need to log in with your Bmail credentials (you can also find the Bridge and other great resources through My CareerCenter on myBucknell)
- In left navigation blue bar, go to Events > CDC Programs
- Use keyword or date to search for program
- Select RSVP
- Follow any additional instructions associated with program/event