Due to weather we had to reschedule this field trip from the original date of 3/21 to 4/11. We hope you can join us for this great opportunity on the new date of Wednesday, April 11!
Join us for a site visit at IPG Mediabrands where you will able to learn more about a new world agency group designed with dynamic marketing at its core. You will also hear from HR reps to learn about the different roles within the company, how to apply to internship and full-time positions and make contacts within the company.
AGENDA FOR THE DAY: Wednesday, April 11
- 6:00 am: Bus will be leaving from the parking lot by the Bucknell Stadium behind the Weis Center
- 10:00 – 10:45 am: Opening Remarks from Meghann Reilly ’04 and office tour
- 10:45 am: Presentation from experts in media space
- 11:30 am – 12:00 pm: Presentation from HR
- 12:00 pm: Leave to return to campus
- Sign up on the Bridge
- Attend 1 (of the 2 offered) mandatory prep sessions.
Note: A $20 refundable deposit to reserve your seat on the bus MUST be paid at one of the prep-sessions
- Upload resume to the Bridge
- Send 3 questions to Carole at email@example.com
Note: Both questions and resumes will be sent to our hosts