This is your chance to hear from alumni and friends of the University about the National Cryptologic Museum, the National Security Agency’s principle gateway to the public, in Fort Meade, MD. Sign up on the Bridge by Wednesday, February 21.
This trip is being hosted by Dr. Sally Botsai ’57, a member of the Association of Former Intelligence Officers (AFIO) who served in NSA, and represented the NSA in the White House Situation Room (the first NSA woman to do so).
- Sign up on the Bridge by Wednesday, February 21.
- Attend 1 (of the 2 offered) mandatory prep sessions:
– Wednesday, February 21, 12 pm ELC Gallery Theater
– Thursday, February 22, 4pm ELC Walls Lounge
Note: A $20 refundable deposit to reserve your seat on the bus MUST be paid at one of the prep-sessions
- Upload resume to the Bridge
- Send 3 questions to Carole at firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Both questions and resumes will be sent to our hosts
AGENDA FOR THE DAY: MONDAY, February 26th
- 6:00 am: Bus will be leaving from the parking lot by the Bucknell Stadium behind the Weis Center
- 10:00 – 11:30 am: NCM Docent Tour
- 11:30 am – 1:45 pm: Lunch and Discussion with alumni
- Colonel Gary Corn ’87, Staff Judge Advocate, US Cyber Command
- Dr. Sally Botsai ’57, Retired Officer, NSA, and Vice Chair, Board of Association of Former Intelligence Officers
- 2:00 pm: Leave to return to campus