Learn how to manage your finances from the experts! As one of the most popular programs in the Life After Bucknell program, this series will provide students with tools and tips reach their personal goals and make the most of their money. Students, you can start by signing up for these events and getting some free lunch!
NEW: This year we will have a 4th session on Student Loan Repayments!
Attend 1, 2, 3 or all 4 sessions. Sign up on the Bridge. Lunch provided.
- Budgeting, Insurance & Taxes
Feb. 15, Noon, ELC Walls Lounge
– Management Professor Curtis Nicholls will present on how to budget for your lifestyle, the time value of money, how to navigate insurance, and how to do your taxes.
- Managing Credit
Feb. 22, Noon, ELC Walls Lounge
– Management Professor Cindy Guthrie will talk about building credit, managing debt, credit score and credit cards, rent vs. buy, and buying a car.
- Investments and Saving for the Future
March 1, Noon, ELC Walls Lounge
– Management Professor Stacy Mastrolia will discuss saving for your financial future – why it’s important NOW – CDs, mutual funds, 401ks, IRAs, and more.
- NEW: Student Loan Repayment Options
March 6, Noon, ELC Center Room
– Jamie Lowthert and Angelica Long from the Office of Financial Aid will student loan repayment options and how to secure additional educational loans.
Part of the Life After Bucknell program