Travel to D.C on Tuesday February 13th for a site visit at Accenture before the DC Career Fair later that night.
On this site visit you will learn about the overall industry/field, learn about the different roles within the company, and make contacts with in the company.
AGENDA for 2/13
- 7 am – Bus leaves Bucknell by Football Stadium for DC.
- 11am-12pm Early Lunch with Tracey A. Gray ’99 is vice president of global business development communications for Raytheon Company.
- 12:30pm – 3:00 pm Accenture Site Visit
- Welcoming remarks from Anthony Pinheiro ’01
- Overview of Accenture
- Pearls of wisdom from Bucknellians in executive positions at Accenture
- Academic & professional paths from young alumni working at Accenture
- Case study – Q&A
- HR presentation
- 6pm: DC Networking & Career Fair
- RSVP on the Bridge by 2/9
- Attend 1 (of the 2 offered) recommended prep sessions:
– 4pm: Wednesday, February 7, 2018 – Center Room ELC
– Noon: Friday, February 9, 2018 – Gallery Theater ELC
Note: A $20 refundable deposit to reserve your seat on the bus MUST be paid at one of the prep-sessions
- Upload resume to the Bridge – resume you have on the system will be downloaded February 12, 2018.
- Send 3 questions for our host to Carole at firstname.lastname@example.org