Start the month off right and come to the Internship & Job Fair on Thursday, February 1st in Gerhard Fieldhouse from 10:30-2:30 pm. Whether it is an internship or a full-time job you are looking for, the Internship & Job Fair is where you should be!
Not sure how to get ready?
- Check out one of the three 30 minute Resume Workshops offered:
- Monday, 1/22, 12 – 12:30, ACWS 108
- Tuesday, 1/23, 12 – 12:30 ELC 301
- Wednesday, 1/24, 12 – 12:30, ELC 301
- Attend one of the two 30-minute Prep Sessions for the fair on
- Thursday 1/25, 4 – 4:30, ELC Gallery Theatre
- Friday 1/26, 12 -12;30, ELC Gallery Theatre
- If you aren’t sure why you should attend let me tell you: you will learn what to expect at the fair, the most effective ways to connect with employers and get a list of the registered employers that includes what they are looking for and what they are offering.
- Stop by the CDC for extended walk-in Resume Reviews hours
- 1/25 – 1/31 (excluding Saturday and Sunday), 12 – 3:30 pm, CDC
- Bring a PRINTED resume ready to get reviewed one more time before the fair.
- Watch the calendar on the Bridge for employer events before and after the fair.
Now on to what you can do to prepare on your own:
1. Research who is coming and identify the companies you want to speak with then…
2. Research those companies using the Bridge, LinkedIn, Twitter, Hoovers, Google – any, all, more, others…
4. Get that suit pressed! Not sure what to wear? Check out our tips on Pinterest.
On fair day don’t forget to stop by our LinkedIn Photo Booth to get a quick head shot (for free) of you looking all professional for your profile.