Join other students interested in real estate over break to meet with Alumnus Don Watson ’94, Vice President Global Workplace and Enterprise Services at Merck, who is hosting a site visit to Merck’s Kenilworth, NJ office and learn about corporate real estate and the industry overall.
Students are responsible for their travel to and from the site visit but should contact Missy Gutkowski if you are interested in attending, but don’t have transportation available.
Space is limited; Open to all class years and majors
Sign up via this form by 8am on Friday, December 15
Site Visit Itinerary: Friday, January 5, 2018
- Arrive by 9:30am at Merck Office: 2000 Galloping Hill Rd, Kenilworth, NJ 07033
- 10:00-10:30- Overview of Merck
- 10:30-11:00-Global Workplace Enterprise Services
- 11:00-11:30-Merck’s Real Estate Services
- 11:30-12:15 Networking lunch
- 12:15-1:00PM-Tours of facilities and smaller conversations with a variety of professionals
Can’t make the field trip but interested in real estate? Join the Bucknell Real Estate Club!