The Bucknell Theatre and Dance Department in conjunction with The Bucknell Professional Network and Career Development Center cordially invite alumni and students to a Theatre and Dance Networking Brunch. Alumni, Faculty and guest artists will share their career experiences, both while at Bucknell and after graduation, as well as learn from current students about the activities in which they are engaged.
- Welcoming Remarks and Introduction of Guest Artists: Anjalee Hutchinson, Chair of the Department of Theatre and Dance
- Networking Brunch (Industries/occupations will be represented at different tables).
- Wrap up Remarks: Anjalee Hutchinson
WHAT TO DO BEFORE THE VISIT:
- RSVP on the Bridge
- Sign this Form
- Upload your resume onto the Bridge. The resume you have on the system will be downloaded Friday, November 11, 2016
- Bring $10 to CDC
PREPARATION & RESEARCH:
- Talk with your faculty
- Come to CDC to have your resume reviewed during Quick Questions Monday – Friday 1:30 – 3:30
- Research the companies the attendees work at (see the attendee list on bit.ly/tdbnyc2016).
- Job Knowledge: Research and gain a basic understanding of the role competencies & job responsibilities within the industry you are targeting.
- Plan out what else you can do while in NYC like get matinee tickets to a show!