Join us for a site visit to Wyndham Worldwide where you will learn about the overall industry/field, learn about the different roles within the companies, and make contacts within each company. RSVP on the Bridge by November 6th.
- RSVP on the Bridge by November 6th.
- Sign the electronic form. You will not be able to participate in the event if the form is not signed.
- Attend 1 (of the 2 offered) mandatory prep sessions:
– Thursday, November 2 at Noon in ELC Gallery Theatre
– Thursday, November 2 at 4pm in ELC Gallery Theatre
Note: A $20 refundable deposit to reserve your seat on the bus MUST be paid at one of the prep-sessions
- Upload resume to the Bridge – resume you have on the system will be downloaded on November 3rd.
- Send 3 questions to Carole at email@example.com
Note: Both questions and resumes will be sent to our hosts.
Agenda for the Day: November 8th
- 10:45: We will arrive arrive, register, and receive schedules.
- 11:00 – 11:30: Bucknell Alumni Welcome & Presents an overview of all Business Units at Wyndham Worldwide
- 11:45 – 12:15: Green Tour of Campus
- 12:30 – 1:15: Networking Luncheon
- 1:30 – 3:00: Break out session on Behavioral Interviewing & STAR Responses with HR and Your Social Media Footprint with Kate Klingman, Manager, Talent Acquisition Marketing
- 3:15 – 4:00: Bucknell alum and parent panel discussion
- 4:00: Learn about the Wyntern program and how to apply to full-time positions with Wyndham.
- 4:15: Head back to Bucknell
Dress Code: Business
IMPORTANT: You will NOT be able to participate in the event if the forms are not signed.