Join us for a site visit at IBM in NYC on Thursday, September 28th where you will learn about the overall industry/field, learn about the different roles within the company, and make contacts with in the company.
Field Trip is Thursday 9/28
RSVP by 9/22 on the Bridge.
The bus will be leave Bucknell at 7am from the parking lot by the Football Stadium on Thursday, September 28th for IBM offices in NYC.
- RSVP on the Bridge by September 22nd
- Sign the electronic form. You will not be able to participate in the event if the form is not signed.
- Attend 1 (of the 2 offered) mandatory prep sessions:
– Monday, September 25; 12 – 1 pm, ELC Center Room
– Monday, September 25; 4:30 – 5:30 pm, ELC Gallery Theater
Note: A $20 refundable deposit to reserve your seat on the bus MUST be paid at one of the prep-sessions
- Upload resume to the Bridge – resume you have on the system will be downloaded on September 22nd
- Send 3 questions to Carole at firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Both questions and resumes will be sent to our hosts.
Dress is Business casual