Juniors and Seniors from all majors are invited to join members of Bucknell Parents Board for lunch and networking as they share tips on how to negotiate.
We’ll cover topics such as:
– Requesting an extension on a deadline for a job or internship offer
– Having those tough Salary Conversations
– Exploring options for travel or moving expenses
September 22, Noon – 1:30 pm (students with 1pm classes are still encouraged to attend and can leave in time to attend class)
Family Weekend Tent (by football stadium)
Free Lunch; RSVP on the Bridge by 9/18
- Anne Erni P’20, Chief People Officer, Audible
- Bob Watters P’18, Partner, EY
- Kathy Presto P’17, VP, Strategic Sourcing, HH Global
- John Huang P’19, President, Oakwood Controls Corp.
- Moderator: Joy Cronin P’18, former Group President Americas, Ralph Lauren
Negotiation is an art. Understanding the importance of knowing when and how best to negotiate may be one of the most overlooked tools in a successful job or internship search. Don’t miss this opportunity to meet and make connections with Bucknell Parents from a variety of industries and hear a panel of experts share their tips and experiences in the important art of negotiating!
Co-hosted by the Career Development Center and the Bucknell Parents Board.