Join us for a site visit to AXA Advisors and Hamilton Lane in Philadelphia where you will learn about the overall industry/field, learn about the different roles within the companies, and make contacts within each company. RSVP on the Bridge by September 4th.
CDC BONUS TIP: Be the first to make a first impression! Both companies have jobs (AXA: 3, Hamilton Lane 4) posted on the Bridge! And AXA will be ON CAMPUS for our 9/19 Employer Expo. This field trip offers a great chance to get ahead of the game and make connections within both companies before you apply and before other students get a chance.
- RSVP on the Bridge by September 4th
- Sign the electronic form. You will not be able to participate in the event if the form is not signed.
- Attend 1 (of the 2 offered) mandatory prep sessions:
– Tuesday, September 5 at Noon in ELC Gallery Theatre
– Tuesday, September 5 at 4pm in ELC Gallery Theatre
Note: A $20 refundable deposit to reserve your seat on the bus MUST be paid at one of the prep-sessions
- Upload resume to the Bridge – resume you have on the system will be downloaded on September 4th,
- Send 3 questions to Carole at firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Both questions and resumes will be sent to our hosts.
Agenda for the Day: September 8th
- 7:30 am: Bus leaves Bucknell by Football Stadium (Students must ride the Bucknell bus to and from the field trip)
- 10:30 – 12:30 pm: Visit Hamilton Lane which will include overviews of Private Equity & Private Markets, the Analyst Development Program, A Fund Investment case study, and a panel.
- 1:30 – 3:30 pm: Visit AXA Advisors – full agenda TBA
- 4:00 pm: Depart for campus
Bring: Energy, enthusiasm, and questions to engage with Alumni and company reps you may interact with throughout the day.
Dress Code: Business
IMPORTANT: You will NOT be able to participate in the event if the forms are not signed.