On April 13-14th, Bucknell will host a Women in Leadership and Finance Summit where students will have the opportunity to meet, network with and learn from female leaders in the financial services industry, all of whom are Bucknell alumnae and parents. Note–this event is NOT exclusive to women or students majoring in finance–all genders, majors, faculty and staff members are encouraged to attend. Leaders from companies such as: Audible; Bed, Bath & Beyond; Stifel/KBW; S&P Global and more will be in attendance.
- One on One Informational Interviews in the Career Center from 1:30 – 4 p.m. -sign up on the Bridge
- Risk Management Coffee Hour in the Career Center from 2 – 3 p.m. – sign up on the Bridge
- Equity Film Showing with Q&A Session with film investors Anne and Nick Erni P’20 at the Campus Theatre from 7:15 – 9:30 p.m. – FREE!
- Women in Leadership Panel in Walls Lounge from 9 – 10 a.m., breakfast will be served – sign up on the Bridge
- Roundtable Sessions with Women in Leadership in Finance in Walls Lounge from 10 – 11 a.m.
- Log on Quick Links (CDC) or my Career Center on myBucknell.
- In left navigation blue bar, go to Events > CDC Programs.
- Use keyword or date to search for program.
- Select RSVP for any or all of the programs you would like to attend
This Summit is the cooperation and collaboration of the following areas: the School of Management, Development & Alumni Relations, and the CDC.