McKinsey & Company is pleased to share two exciting opportunities for women at Bucknell University!
For Class of 2019 and 2020: Deadline May 11th
The McKinsey Undergraduate Women’s Summit was established with the goal of meeting and supporting talented female undergraduates in their professional growth. The one-day program will include “Consulting 101,” an exciting keynote speaker, problem-solving overview, and other activities. We hope you’ll join us to learn and connect with your peers alongside a group of inspiring professional women.
Hosted in various cities this summer:
– New York City: Saturday, June 10th
– Dallas: Saturday, June 10th
– Washington, DC: Saturday, June 10th
– Atlanta: Saturday, June 17th
– San Francisco: Saturday, June 24th
– Chicago: July 2017 (Exact date TBA)
**Please note: Travel and accommodations are not provided for this event.
For Class of 2017, 2018, and recent graduates: Deadline March 23rd
McKinsey & Company invites female students and experienced professionals across North America to be inspired and make a difference at the Next Generation Women Leaders conference.
McKinsey passionately believes in developing outstanding female leaders and promoting gender diversity, both at our firm and in the world at large. We invite you to take the next step of your own leadership journey by applying to join us for our inaugural Next Generation Women Leaders North America event, to be held June 15-17, 2017 outside of Washington, DC.
In this exclusive three-day workshop, McKinsey will offer you—talented women across North America—the opportunity to explore the importance of women in leadership and the impact women leaders are having on the economy, to shape your personal leadership styles by playing to your strengths, and to understand how McKinsey can help you grow your potential. You will also meet our consultants and participate in group sessions, workshops, discussions, and social events.
We are seeking women who:
- Are students or recent graduates (undergraduate or graduate) and/or have up to eight years of work experience
- Hold an outstanding record of academic and/or professional achievement
- Have a proven record of leadership in an academic, professional, or professional setting
- Actively seek ways to maximize their own potential
- Enjoy problem solving and creative thinking
- Thrive when working with other people
- Want to use their talents to make positive changes in their lives and the world we share.
Event date: Thursday, June 15 – Saturday, June 17, 2017 (Travel and accommodations are provided)
Application deadline: 11:59 p.m. ET, Thursday, March 23, 2017