Engineering Summer Research Opportunities
There are many summer research opportunities for Engineering students, here are a few:
- Syracuse Biomaterials Institute: NSF-funded summer research in biomaterials at Syracuse University, within the Syracuse Biomaterials Institute. More info can be found on the flyer as well.
- NSF: see Engineering, Materials Science, Biological Sciences, or SBIR
- Air Force Research Lab (AFRL)
- More opportunities can be found on the Bridge, for instance, the Bucknell SBDC is looking to hire student engineering consultants – the deadline is Jan. 24th so don’t delay!
- And save the date for the annual Engineering Career Network Event which will be held on February 24th this year in partnership with the Bucknell Engineering Alumni Association and the College of Engineering.