Travel to Plymouth Meeting PA on January 24th for a site visit at Accolade where you will learn about the overall industry/field, learn about the different roles within the company, and make contacts with in the company
COMPANY OVERVIEW: Accolade is an on-demand healthcare concierge for employers, health plans and health systems. Our team of compassionate, trusted professionals powered by breakthrough science and technologies guide people through the healthcare system in a deeply personalized manner. Accolade customers experience industry-leading engagement levels, satisfaction scores unseen in healthcare, better health outcomes, and substantial medical cost savings between 5-15 percent. We’ve been recognized as one of the nation’s 25 most promising companies by Forbes magazine, the fastest-growing private healthcare company by Inc. 500, and a top workplace five years running. Research more on the company career page and/or the company LinkedIn page.
- RSVP on the Bridge
- Sign the electronic form. You will not be able to participate in the event if the forms are not signed.
- Attend 1 (of the 2 offered) mandatory prep sessions:
- Thursday, January 19 at 4:30pm, ELC 272 Forum
- Friday, January 20 at noon, ELC 213 – Walls Lounge
Note: A $20 refundable deposit to reserve your seat on the bus MUST be paid at one of the prep-sessions
- Upload resume to the Bridge – resume you have on the system will be downloaded Jan 20
- Send 3 questions to Carole at email@example.com
Note: Both questions and resume will be sent to our host
- January 24: 8am bus leaves from Bucknell Football Stadium
- 11:30am–12pm Students Arrive & Office Tour
- 12pm–12:30pm Lunch
- 12:30pm–1:30pm Alumni/Executive Panel
- 1:30pm–2:30pm Diversity & Inclusion Panel
- 2:30pm–3pm HR & Application Process Overview
- 3pm–3:30pm Q&A Session
Types of roles within the company include: Internships, Health Assistants & Clinical Health Assistants, Marketing & Sales, Finance & Accounting, Human Resources, Product Development, Product Management, Account Management/Customer Partnerships, Software Engineering, QA Engineering, Data Science and Analytics, User Experience Designers , Operations.
Bring: Energy, enthusiasm, and questions to engage with Alumni and company reps you may interact with throughout the day.
IMPORTANT: You will NOT be able to participate in the event if this form is not signed.