Yes, that is January 5th. Join us over your winter break to get some extra networking in. This is a GREAT field trip so if you are in the area we highly recommend you attend. Space is limited so make sure you RSVP on the Bridge ASAP!
Meet us in NYC for a site visit at Ralph Lauren where you will learn about the overall industry/field, learn about the different roles within the company, and make contacts with in the company. You will MEET the Career Development Center staff at 8:45am at the RALPH LAUREN LIBRARY in New York City at 115 5th Ave.
COMPANY OVERVIEW: Ralph Lauren is a leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in four categories: apparel, home, accessories and fragrances. For more than 44 years, our reputation and distinctive image have been consistently developed across an expanding number of products, brands and international markets. Research more on the company career page and/or the company LinkedIn page.
- RSVP on the Bridge
- Sign the electronic form. You will not be able to participate in the event if the forms are not signed.
- Upload resume to the Bridge – resume you have on the system will be downloaded Dec 21, 2016
- Send 3 questions to Carole at email@example.com
Note: Both questions and resume will be sent to our host
RALPH LAUREN AGENDA: (Final Itinerary TBA shortly)
- January 5, 2017; 9 am – mid-afternoon
- You will MEET the Career Development Center staff at 8:45am at the RALPH LAUREN LIBRARY in New York City at 115 5th Ave.
- The itinerary will include a showroom tour, executives speaking about a variety of areas in the company and HR speaking about internships and full time roles. You will get an idea of the lifespan of a style, from concept to retail.
Bring: Energy, enthusiasm, and questions to engage with Alumni and company reps you may interact with throughout the day.
Dress Code: Business casual
IMPORTANT: You will NOT be able to participate in the event if this form is not signed.