We’ve barely wrapped up from the Employer Expo but there’s no time to waste to tell you about our next career fair on October 6 in NYC which will focus on Finance.
- NYC Finance Fair | 6:30 – 8:30 pm | UBS
- Sign up on the Bridge is necessary
(Under Events –> Career Fairs –> NYC Finance Fair)
- Refreshments will be available at the event
- Dress is Business
- Bus Transportation is available through the CDC: A bus will leave campus by 1:30 pm, arriving in time for the Fair, and will return to campus around midnight. Students MUST sign up for bus transportation in person at the CDC with $20.00 seat deposit which will be returned on the bus.
A snapshot of the companies that will be represented included: HSBC, Goldman Sachs, Jefferies, Deutsche Bank, BlackRock, Bank of America Merrill Lynch, and many other great firms; see who’s coming.
Two prep sessions are being offered, attendance at ONE of them is mandatory:
- Friday, September 30: Noon, ELC Gallery Theatre
- Monday, October 3: 4:00 pm, ELC Gallery Theare
The purpose of Bucknell’s annual Finance Fair is to offer students an environment to learn about possible full time and internship opportunities at firms and network with alumni, parents and hiring representatives of various organizations. We invite you to share your experience and expertise with these students.
This annual event brings interested Bucknell students to New York City to meet with finance professionals in order to learn about current industry perspectives and to network.
BONUS: Make the most out of your day and participate in the pre-fair field trip to JP Morgan – learn more.