Tuesday, October 11
Get all the career basics in one day over Fall Break (note that students must make arrangements to return from Fall Break on Monday, Oct 10 to be prepared for an 8:30 am start on Tuesday, Oct 11)
- Learn how to identify your skills/interests/values and gain experience
- Build and perfect your resume, and other professional correspondences
- Hear from students about the internship process
- Find out about Bucknell sponsored funding and summer programs
- Learn how to network and where to find contacts
- Learn how to use the Bridge and its many functions to your advantage
RAFFLE: All participants will be entered for a raffle drawing to win a (PRIZE to be determined). Must be present to win.
MEALS: A light breakfast, a served lunch and snacks between sessions will be provided.
REGISTRATION INSTRUCTIONS (2 step process)
- RSVP on the Bridge by searching Oct 11 on the Bridge calendar, click RSVP
- Pay your $20 refundable deposit by October 1 to the Career Development Center to hold your spot
Fine Print: By registering on the Bridge and paying your deposit you are committing to attend the entire conference, 8:30-4:30. No refunds will be given for last-minute cancellations and no-shows. October 7 (4:00 pm) is the last day refunds will be given. If you need to cancel, you must notify the CDC by 4:00 p.m. Oct 7. If you must cancel after 4:00 p.m. Oct 7, you are to notify CDC staff prior to the start time of the conference.