The Career Development Center (CDC) is here to help you make informed decisions, learn and explore career interests, and offer support during your internship and job search. We offer one-on-one counseling, resume reviews, mock interviews, and workshops throughout the year. Learn why it’s important to get started in the CDC early and how to make the most of each year you are a student. . On campus employment, volunteer work, involvement in extracurricular activities and the CDC’s sophomore externship program and summer internships all offer you important ways to develop and hone your skill set, explore possible career paths, gain experience and make important connections that best fit with and enhance your unique career goals.
This intro workshop will be offered several times throughout the semester. It is geared towards first year students but it is open to all students wanting to learn more about the CDC.
- Wednesday, September 7, 6:00 – 6:45 p.m., LC Walls Lounge
- Thursday, September 22, Noon – 12:45 p.m., LC Center Room
- Monday, October 17, 7:00 – 7:45 p.m., LC Walls Lounge
- Thursday, October 27, Noon – 12:45 p.m., LC Walls Lounge
- Sunday, November 6, 4:00 – 4:45 p.m., LC Walls Lounge
- Wednesday, November 9, 5:00 – 5:45 p.m., LC Center Room
Counts towards FYIS credit for First Year students.
To sign up/RSVP on the Bridge:
- Log on through on Quick Links (CDC) or my Career Center on myBucknell.
- In top blue bar, go to Events > CDC Programs.
- Use keyword or date to search for program.
- Select RSVP