We noticed a request from Bucknell Her Campus for some “Adulthood 101” classes and, lucky for you, we’ve got some as part of our Life After Bucknell series for seniors to help prepare for – well – life after Bucknell!
- Housing Options – Renting an Apartment
Wednesday, March 30 | 5:30 pm | The Commons Multipurpose Room
- Learn practical advice about finding housing after graduation. Join Cooper & Cooper Real Estate as they explain the basics of renting an apartment and understanding a lease before then delving into the specific information needed to navigate the NYC real estate market.
- A free and healthy dinner will be provided. Sign up by 3/29
- Optimizing Your Career
Tuesday, April 5 | 5 pm | ELC Center Room
- Join Bucknell Alumnus Doug Palmer ‘80, as he discusses how to effectively optimize your career in the first 10 years after Bucknell. With a focus in the tech and engineering world, Doug has fostered employee mentoring activities at Motorola, Google, and ARRIOS and will provide the best advice on how to structure your work life, build your connections and more so that you can realize your dream career.
- A free and healthy dinner will be served. Sign up by 4/4
Both events will have food so please sign up on The Bridge.
- Bonus Senior Event: BPN Student-Alumni Online Networking
Tuesday, April 12 | Noon – 1 pm | Online
More information & Register