Come hear from students who have interned with various employers in the finance industry to learn interviewing tips as you interview for an internship for this summer or next.
Tuesday, February 11 | 6 – 7:30 | Taylor 113
Panelists and Companies Represented Include:
- Andrew Coe ’15 – Internship at Morgan Stanley Private Wealth
Management; Internship offer at Bank of America Merrill Lynch Investment Banking Equity Capital Markets
- Sydney Battista ’15 – Internship offer at Bank of America Merrill Lynch Securities Sales and Trading
- Ethan Everett ’15 – Internship offer at Goldman Sachs Operations
- Elle Fried ’14 – Internship at Bank of America Merrill Lynch Global Market Operations
Full-time position at Bank of America Merrill Lynch Global Market Operations
- Tom Zhu ’14 – Internship at Goldman Sachs Securities Sales and Trading, Goldman Sachs Margin Lending Operations. Bank of America Merrill Lynch Global Wealth and Investment Management
Full-time position at Goldman Sachs Securities Sales and Trading
Pizza and salad will be served. Panel will take place from 6-7 and after there will be a small networking reception to speak with students one on one about their experiences in the finance industry.
Sign up on the BRIDGE is encouraged but not required.
Sponsored by the Career Development Center.