The annual Employer Expo is Tuesday, September 24th on campus! Who’s excited? We’ve got a ton of stuff going on around the fair so I’ll spare you my witty intros and get right to it.
First of all – make sure you check which companies are registered (so far) so you know what companies you will definitely want to hit and you can do some research on them (to help impress them!).
Secondly – make sure you also check the BRIDGE for updates and more employer sessions
- Expo Prep Session & Resume Workshops
Sept. 17 at 4 in ELC Gallery Theatre
Sept. 18 at Noon in ELC Gallery Theatre
Learn how to make the most of Employer Expo! We’ll discuss what to expect and the most effective ways to connect with employers at a large scale on-campus career fair. After stay for a session to get your resume ready for the fair.
- Macy’s Attire For Hire Fashion Show
Sept. 17 at 5 in ELC Center Room, FREE PIZZA
Macy’s representatives will be on campus to present a Fashion Show and tips for dressing for success at the career fair, during interviews, and on the job! Attend to receive a Macy’s Discounted Shopping Pass, and make sure your professional wardrobe is complete.
- BRIDGE 101 & Cover Letter Workshop
Sept. 19, 12:30-1, ELC Gallery Theatre
Tips and tricks for using the BRIDGE and a cover letter workshop.
Sept. 20 from 11-3:30 in the CDC (Botany Building)
Sept. 23 from 11-3:30 in the CDC
Bring a copy of your resumed (printed out) for walk-in hour resume reviews to get you ready for Expo. You’ll also receive free resume paper and have the chance to pre-make your nametag giving you more time to talk to companies.
- Employer Office Hours
Sept. 23 at various times
– Deloitte: Noon-3:30, CDC
– Abercrombie & Fitch Office Hours: 3-4:15, CDC
- Pre-Expo Employer Information Sessions
Sept. 23 at various times
– Bard College’s Grad Programs in Sustainability (GPS): Noon-1, Academic West room 211
– Johnson & Johnson: 4:30-5:30, ELC 213
– Greenwich Country Day School: 8-9, ELC 217
- EMPLOYER EXPO!
Sept. 24 from 11-2:30pm in the Fieldhouse
Come ready to network with employers; use #BucknellCareerExpo to join conversation about the Expo. This is also your chance to get a FREE professional photo taken for your LinkedIn Profile
- Careers in Accounting Panel
Sept. 24 at 3-4pm* in Rooke Chem 116 (*start time changed from 4pm to 3pm)
All are welcome to attend to learn about accounting careers from recent graduates who are working in various sectors of the field.
- After Expo Employer Information Sessions
Sept. 24 at various times
– Lutron Electronics: 3pm ELC 256
– Goldman Sachs: 4pm, ELC 272
– Peace Corps Returnee Panel: 5pm, ELC 256
– PwC and Becker Presentation: 5pm, Location TBD
– Teach for America: 5:30pm, ELC 301
– Exxon Mobile: 5:30pm, Dana 134
- Post Expo Employer Information Sessions
– CIGNA Group Insurance: Sept. 25, 5pm, OLIN 266
– Key Tech: Sept. 25, 5:30pm, Dana 113
– Deloitte Consulting Case Interviewing Workshop: Sept. 26, 5pm, ELC 213
– Christie’s: Sept. 27, Noon, ELC 301
Check the BRIDGE for updates and more employer sessions.