This San Francisco panel is presented by Alumni Career Services and is open (and free!) to students and 2013 graduates.
Come network with Alumni in the San Francisco area. It will be a great chance to show off your networking skills!
Current students and 2013 graduates are invited to join Alumni Career Services for a networking event for alumni, parents and students on June 6th in San Francisco. The program will focus on volunteering and sitting on boards and also highlight what students are doing at Bucknell through The Office of Civic Engagement. We will feature a panel discussion on how you can volunteer and join boards to network, give back and move your career forward.
- Molly Burke ’10, Co-founder and Executive Director of Bicycles Against Poverty, a Bucknell originated non-profit, will talk about starting up an organization and working with volunteers.
- Brian Mulligan ’08 will talk about his work with Crohn’s and Colitis Foundation of America.
- Eric Willner ’10 will talk about his work with CoachArt, an organization that improves the quality of life for children with chronic and life-threatening illnesses and their siblings by providing free lessons in the arts and athletics.
- Melissa Plaisance ’82, P’13, Vice-President, Finance & Investor Relations at Safeway, Inc. and member of the Bucknell Alumni Board of Directors, will talk about her career and contributions.
- Janice Butler, Director of Civic Engagement at Bucknell University, will provide an update on student volunteer contributions around the world.
Sign up on the BRIDGE by Tuesday, June 4, 2013.
Hope to see you there!
Alumni details can be found here