Have you heard about the opportunity you have to apply to the Externship Program next year? This is a unique program designed for sophomores to give you a glimpse into the world of work and a certain industry for a one or two days over winter break. There are things you can do NOW to assure your application steps next semester are easy:
- Complete this survey by April 29: This will to give the CDC an idea of the locations and industries of student interest. Don’t worry, completion of the survey does not bind you to your answers or to program participation.
- Attend a 30-minute Info Session: the session will provide an overview of the program, application requirements and steps on how to use the BRIDGE.
- Monday, February 25: Noon, ELC Gallery Theatre (301)
- Thursday, February 28, 5:00 pm, ELC Gallery Theatre (301)
- Tuesday, March 5, 2 pm, ELC Gallery Theatre (301)
- Monday, April 1, Noon, ELC Gallery Theatre (301)
- Get your resume critiqued at the CDC: The CDC is open M-F, 8:30-4:30. You can stop in and make an appointment with a counselor or you can come in for Quick Questions M-F, 1:30-3:30 for a quick resume critique.
Check out some of our Externship Spotlights and get excited!