If you are on the Pre-Health track then you’ll want to mark your calendars for these Pre-Health workshops happening this Fall.
- Introduction to the Health Sciences (mainly intended for First Years but all are welcome) – Sept. 11 at Noon in Biology 101
- Bucknell Health Network (BHN) Mock Interviews – Sept. 21 starting at 8:30 in the CDC; sign up is through BHN
- Staying on track for professional school application – Oct. 16 at Noon in Biology 101
- Health Professions Grad School Fair – Oct. 16 from 3-6pm in ELC Center Room
- Pre-Health Admissions Sessions- Oct. 16 from 6-7:30pm, check the BRIDGE for locations and details
- Preparing for application to professional school – Nov. 6 at Noon in ELC Center Room
- Post-baccalaureate and special masters programs – Nov. 27 at Noon in Biology 104
Remember we have a Pre-Health Advisor here to help you with questions about pre-health and the pre-health application process. We encourage you to attend these workshops and make an appointment to see the Pre-Health Advisor, who holds office hours (Mon, Tues, Thurs, Fri, 1-2pm) in the CDC.