Upon graduation do you have dreams of going into a dark library and never returning? Losing touch friends and family for another 4 years? Studying for the Bar and missing 2 months of life? Great, then Law School is for you!
I’m kidding of course. The path to Law School is not easy but for some people it’s the perfect one and that’s why we have some great Pre-Law programs this Fall to help you get ready for your [non-existent] life after Bucknell!
- Mock LSAT – Sept. 8 at Noon in Coleman 221; BRIDGE registration required – 9/7 deadline
- The Law School Admissions Process – Sept. 11 at Noon in ELC 217
- Speed Mentoring – Sept. 21 at 3 in ELC Center Room (256); Space Limited, check the BRIDGE for details and to sign up
- Winning your First Case: Writing an Effective Personal Statement – Oct. 2 at Noon in ELC Walls Lounge (213)
- Going to the Fair: Getting the Most from the Law School Fair – Oct. 11 at Noon in ELC 217
- Law School Fair – Oct. 17, 3-6 pm in the Terrace Room
- Law School Admissions Panel – Oct. 17, 6-7:30pm in ELC Center Room
- Paying for Law School – Nov. 15 at Noon in ELC 217
Remember we have a Pre-Law Advisor here to help you discuss law school and navigate through the application process. We encourage you to attend these workshops and make an appointment to see the Pre-Law Advisor, who holds office hours (Tue – Fri, 1-2pm) in the CDC.
Disclaimer: I am just kidding about all that Law School stuff…it really is a great career path!