Have you heard about the opportunity you have to apply to the Externship Program next year? This is a unique program designed for sophomores to give you a glimpse into the world of work and a certain industry for a one or two days over winter break. There are things you can do NOW to assure your application steps next semester easy.
- Complete this survey by April 29: This will to give the CDC an idea of the locations and industries of student interest. Completion of the survey does not bind you to your answers or program participation.
- Attend an Orientation Session: the session will provide an overview of the program, application requirements and steps on how to use the BRIDGE. Attendance at one session is required for participation in the program. More sessions will be offered in Fall 2012
- Tuesday, April 03: Noon, ELC Center Room (256)
- Monday, April 09, 5:00 pm, ELC Gallery Theatre (301)
- Thursday, April 19, Noon, ELC Gallery Theatre (301)
- Wednesday, April 25, 5:00 pm, ELC Gallery Theatre (301)
Check out some of our Externship Spotlights and get excited!