Sometimes it’s hard to have an internship in the Fall here at Lewisburg…ok nearly impossible. That’s why this is a GREAT opportunity for a local, marketing internship that you can do during the semester! Build your resume up right here in Lewisburg at Downtwon Dance…and they are looking to hire within the next 2 weeks so hurry!
Downtown Dance is a modern, growing, dance & fitness studio based in Lewisburg seeking an energetic and hard-working Marketing Intern for the Fall semester, bonus: you can gain real entrepreneurial experience.
- Communicating via phone and email with local businesses and media representatives
- Creating and coordinating outreach dance or Zumba special events (Public Relations).
- Designing materials such as flyers and brochures and posting or mailing them in the community
- Accompanying the owner to media sales meetings and events, i.e. Chamber of Commerce
- Updating our blog and social media accounts, increasing overall web presence
- Edit videos/commercials and post to YouTube
Must be inventive, detail oriented, and have the ability to work independently when necessary. Basic computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office and Social Media is required. Applicants must have an interest in dance or fitness. The ideal candidate will have a concentration in Dance, Arts Administration, or Business. This is an excellent opportunity to gain valuable experience and a potential referral.
Hours: Negotiable, approximately 8 daytime hours per week (2-3 days)
Check the BRIDGE for details; Deadlines to apply is September 19th!